This charming chalet is perched above it all, with spectacular panoramic views of Ocean Beach, Wilson Inlet and the surrounding iconic landscapes.
This Eco friendly lookout provides self-contained accommodation for a couple or 2 guests who want a forest, sea change getaway and is only two minutes drive from Ocean Beach and Wilson Inlet and just a short walk to the Bibbulmun track. Close to the new Wilderness Ocean Walk and the Munda Biddi cycle/walk trail, an ideal location.
New, modern, quality décor, featuring extensive use of local timber through out.
Unique chalet design ensuring privacy and birds eye view of the surf at Denmark Point and iconic coastal environment. Safe & secure carport, private jarrah stair case access and aboriginal art. Stunning architecture, mini-ripple ceilings, bamboo floors, jarrah benches and slab tables, classic doors and sea-change decor.
- Leather lounge
- Deluxe master bedroom with shower, toilet, vanity en-suite
- Minor single bedroom
- Panoramic viewing deck, stainless steel kitchen
- Reverse cycle DV inverter air con
- Broadband internet connection and WIFI
- DVD, CD stereo Bluetooth, USB
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Cooking facilities stove including fridge, microwave, ice
- Viewing deck / balcony
- Car port
- Aboriginal art
- Private jarrah staircase and court yard access
- safe and secure carport and driveway access
- All linen and towels supplied
- Mt Romance Sandalwood soap
- 2 night min stay
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Sorry no pets
- Unsuitable for children
The Eagles Nest Ocean Lookout is next to Mt Hallowell Park and native bushland in Hallowell Estate in the locality of Ocean Beach.
Close to Monkey Rock lookout, Lights Beach, Wineries, local cuisine and produce, boating, fishing, spectacular coastal scenery, hiking, bird watching, wildlife, surfing and newly constructed cycle/walkway to Wilson Inlet and Ocean Beach. A short drive to Denmark Town Center. The Bibbulmun Track is also close by.
- Spectacular inlet, ocean and forest scenery
- Bibbulmun track close by
- Internet Port, wifi, HD TV, RC Air Con
- Short drive to town centre & cafes
- Cycleway and walkway to beach
- Short drive to wineries & local beaches
- Ideal location, panoramic views
Booking & Tariffs
We require 1 nights tariff to confirm your booking and full payment 21 days prior to arrival
Online bookings: Upon submitting your booking enquiry, we will reply promptly to confirm availability and then send a booking invoice, where you can pay via PayPal, credit card or direct debit.
Phone: (08) 9848 1720 Mobile: 0459 931 153
For an availability calendar and bookings see our page on www.homeaway.com.au.
The Eagles Nest gives new meaning to Denmark dreaming, thanks for a great stay.
Great place for couples, wonderful views, clean fresh and homely. Love to stay longer.
What a wonderful place to stay, homely cute, great views, private, just what we were after.
Warm, inviting and thoughtful, brilliant design as well, thank you!